Monday, July 21, 2008

Blown Away

Saturday night was a wild night, at about 11 pm the wind started to blown and then I started to wonder if the windows in our house would come in, the house started to shake a little, it was a little scary, nothing like what the Myer's bunch went through during Katrina but it was still pretty wild for this neck of the woods. Dad called me Sunday and asked if I could help him move a pine tree that the wind blew over at Areva's house. It was a good little work out, we had lots of help, Alawna, Austin, Mason, Mason's friend Andrew, Mom, Dad, Bruce Weatherston, and me. Many hands make light work. Earlier in the day Mom and Dad spend some time racking their whole lawn because it was covered in dead branches from the trees around their house. Nothing like a like action in the good old town of Roosevelt.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you are all ok. My mom asked me if your family fared ok in the wind. WOW!