Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Check


Ever since Tracie and I bought our Little Red House we have been talking about what we wanted to do to it to fix it up a little. Remove the red rocks by the road in front of the house, Check. Romove the white fence, Check. New siding and windows - Not Checked. Take out the mound of dirt on the edge of our lawn, Semi Checked. Tracie and I thought we were pretty ambitious so we got the sod cutter and started cutting up our front lawn. After we got started we decided that we jumped into a bigger project then we thought, isn't that usual with any project around the house? I realized that there is a lot of dirt under that little mound. 3 hours later and about 10 square feet later we called it quits for the night and got ready to go to the drive-in with Mom, Alawna, Mason and Austin. This was Tracie's first drive-in experience, and I think I made it through about 30 minutes of the movie and the next thing I know is that everyone is moving and the credits where rolling. Well if shoveling dirt is going to wear me out like that maybe that project will stay Semi Checked for awhile.

No comments: