Friday, June 15, 2007

Today I got up and spend a little time on Pelican Lake. The weather was good and it was fun to get out and paddle around a little in my float tube. The fishing wasn't very good but I did manage to catch a couple nice bass. Tracie has left me once again and went home to visit her family for a couple of weeks. She has worked very hard over the last year and deserves to have a good break. I'm glad to hear that Darrin and Greg made it to Miami, I hope the moving in goes well for you. I'm trying my darndest to get the family pictures that we had taken at the cabin on this blog but it is kicking my butt because they are in movie form, I will get them on someday hopefully. Have a good day everyone. Love Ya.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice fish Ry!
Now fry it up and Tracie will follow the scent home to Utah
love you brother

Anonymous said...

Greg says: Get the danged pictures up. Love you!

virginia said...

Thanks Ryan for getting the internet up and going. I appreciate it. Love Mom