Monday, July 23, 2007

It's Official

It's official, Tracie is now an RN. Congratulations to you Tracie. She took her boards on Friday the 13th and said that the test was very hard, she said it had lots of drug questions on it. On Monday the 16th she logged onto the computer and to her delight saw "Passed", what a relief that was to her. I finally got my Diploma in the mail, 2 months after graduation, before I could get a picture Tracie took her Diploma and mine to get them framed so I will have to put that picture up later. Let me tell you, I'm sure glad that I don't have to worry about starting school again in August.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats Tracy & Ryan! We're so proud of you!
Darrin

virginia said...

Looks very official on the screen. Yahoo! We'll have to run to Inspirations to see Ryan's :) I'm proud of both of you.