Monday, July 23, 2007

Our New Truck

Can you believe it? It belongs to Tracie and I. Well sort of, we still have to pay for it. On Friday we rode out to Labrum Chevrolet in Heber to look at a used truck that they had called me on, Tracie and I didn't love that truck although it was very nice and in great condition. We started talking to Jeff and Danny and they started looking at new ones to see what kind of price we could get on a new one and this is what they found for us. We are so excited, both Tracie and I said we never thought we would have a new Truck but now we are. I am already planning all of the different things I can do now without having to ask dad to borrow his truck - go to the mountains, go hunting, go fishing, go to the drive-in and my list continues.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

good looking truck.... now take it on a road trip- how does florida sound? congratulations. I am so happy for you. you deserve it- enjoy. love gregory and reed

virginia said...

Nice truck Ryan. You had better get OnStar activated, if you know what I mean :)